Rotary Vibrating Screen
Rotary Vibrating Screen Can also be called spin-vibrating screen,Revolving vibration Sieve.Rotary vibrating screen is a high-precision fine powder screening machine. It has low noise and high efficiency. It takes 3-5 minutes to change the screen quickly. It has a fully enclosed structure and is suitable for screening and filtering materials such as granules, powder and slime.
Economical and environmental protection-the features of long life of the whole machine and screen, low energy consumption, low maintenance cost, high efficiency and easy replacement make the equipment economical and affordable. Low noise, fully enclosed, outstanding environmental performance.
Characteristics of rotary vibrating screen:
1. Small size, light weight, easy to move, the direction of the discharge port can be adjusted arbitrarily, coarse and fine materials are automatically discharged, and can be automated or manual operations.
2. High sieving accuracy and high efficiency, any powder, granules, mucus can be used.
3. The screen is not clogged, the powder is not flying, the finest screening can be up to 500 mesh (28 microns), and the finest filtering can be up to 5 microns.
4. Unique grid frame design (mother-and-mother type), long-term use of screen, easy screen change, only 3-5 minutes, simple operation and easy cleaning.
5. No mechanical action, easy maintenance, can be used in single or multiple layers, and parts in contact with materials are made of stainless steel (except for medical use).
Rotary vibrating screen model parameter table:
|Effective screen surface diameter(mm)||φ540||φ730||φ900||φ1100||φ1400||φ1700||φ1886|
|Effective screening area||0.2281||0.4183||0.6359||0.9499||1.5386||2.2687||2.7922|
|Number of layers||1-5||1-5||1-5||1-5||1-5||1-3||1-3|
After the rotary vibrating screen is started, its power device is an eccentric block with different phases at the upper and lower ends of the vibrating motor. Due to the high-speed placement, a composite inertial force is generated. Under the effect of continuous reciprocating motion, the screen surface is driven to vibrate periodically, so that the materials on the screen surface move directionally and actively with the screen box. During this time, the material smaller than the aperture of the screen surface falls to the lower layer through the screen hole , Become the sieve, the material larger than the aperture of the sieve surface is discharged from the discharge port after continuous jumping movement, and the sieve is finally completed. The trajectory of the vibrating body of the rotary vibrating screen is a complex three-dimensional curve. The projection of this curve on the horizontal plane is circular, and the projection on the two vertical planes is two identical ellipses. In actual application, by adjusting the relative phases of the eccentric blocks at the upper and lower ends of the vibration motor, the movement path of the material on the screen surface can be changed, so as to achieve different screening operations.
Rotary vibrating screen structure application：