Flip Flow Screen
Flip Flow Screen also known as Flaccid screen,Relaxation sieve.The relaxation screen adopts the principle of sub-resonance of double masses, and the screening machine throws materials through the relaxation and expansion movement of the elastic screen surface installed on the inclined screen box. Its main features are improved screening efficiency, large processing capacity, low dynamic load, low power consumption and low noise, so it is widely used. In this process, the elastic polyurethane screen surface continuously expands and contracts at a frequency of 800 times per minute, thereby obtaining a high acceleration (50g), which effectively prevents clogging of the screen holes.
Working principle of Flip Flow Screen：
The Flip Flow Screen is a dual-mass vibration system, using a polyurethane rubber screen surface. Any two adjacent beams supporting the screen surface belong to two vibrating masses, one of which is the screen box and the other mass is the matching weight. During work, the screen mesh is alternately tightened and loosened, so that the material produces a forward and bouncing motion, which can prevent the material from adhering to the screen mesh and blocking the screen hole. When the two masses vibrate by two phases, any two adjacent beams are sometimes approaching, sometimes away, the elastic screen surface is also relaxed, and sometimes tensioned, that is, the screen surface is relative to the screen box while it is involved in the screen box. Make relative movements. This relaxation movement not only continuously deforms the screen holes, but also greatly increases the vibration intensity of the screen surface, thereby effectively overcoming the clogging of the screen holes and significantly improving the processing capacity of the screen machine. However, because the vibration strength of the screen box is not large, the mechanical strength is easy to ensure, but the vibration strength of the screen surface is large and repeatedly deformed, so the life of the screen surface is low.
Flip Flow Screen parameters：
Relaxation screen advantages：
1. As the sieve surface does the relaxation motion, it can transmit the acceleration of 50G to the material, so it is possible to screen the material which is difficult to screen, and the screen hole is not easy to be blocked.
2. Organically combine the respective advantages of banana sieve and relaxation sieve. The material speed at the feed end is fast, the material layer is thin, a large number of materials are screened, and the processing capacity is high. The inclination angle of the sieve surface at the discharge end is low, and the material speed is slow, which can thoroughly penetrate the remaining sieve and achieve a very high screening efficiency.
3. The linear motion box exciter has high reliability and simple maintenance.
4. The polyurethane screen plate of the relaxation screen is specially designed by Tongtai Machinery Co., Ltd. to withstand the vibration strength of 50g and flexure of 800 times per minute. The screen plate has a long service life and the screen machine is located on a hollow rubber spring. Small, and long life of rubber springs. The load on the screen machine and the support structure is much smaller than that of the traditional sifter screen (although the sifter screen can produce a vibration strength of 50g, which is much greater than the 5g of the traditional screen machine).
5. The “U” shape of the side of the screening machine is designed to form a seal, the side plate is not worn, and the upper part of the screen is prevented from entering under the screen. The screen plate is fixed by a wedge-shaped rubber strip. No bolts are required. The extension has few rotating parts, high operation reliability, low daily maintenance workload, high utilization rate, floating screen frame amplitude adjustable relaxation screen technical parameters