How to improve the screening efficiency of linear vibrating screen?
When the linear vibrating screen has been comprehensively promoted and used, the question arises, how to improve the screening efficiency of the linear vibrating screen. Today from eight aspects:
1. Improve the opening rate of the sieve plate, the high opening rate is conducive to improving the screening effect; usually the high opening rate of the stainless steel welded sieve plate can be paid attention to.
2. Adjust the feed method. In some cases, the feed is not fed along the full screen width, which will inevitably cause the screen surface not to be fully utilized;
3. To reduce the paste hole rate of the screen surface, consider using a screen plate with self-cleaning, such as a spring rod screen surface.
4. If conditions permit, you can consider adjusting the inclination of the screen machine. Proper inclination is helpful to reduce the thickness of the material and realize the screening of thin layers.
5. If conditions permit, wet screening is the most effective means to improve the screening effect.
6. For the round vibrating screen, the method of adjusting the counterweight can be considered to improve the screening effect;
7. For dry screening, the feed moisture should be strictly controlled. When the moisture is too high, the batch screening can be considered.
8. If conditions permit, add a fixed sieve at the feed end for a coarse sieve.