Do you know the seven advantages of the dehydration screen?
The dewatering screen is a dewatering vibrating screen with a straight line of motion. It has the advantages of advanced structure, ruggedness, low noise, and easy maintenance. Let's take a closer look.
1. The material of the dewatering screen is made of polyurethane, which is impact resistant, low temperature resistant, wear resistant, chemical resistant, self-lubricating, and absorbs impact energy. The impact resistance is high in all plastics, and the wear resistance is better than PTFE. Ethylene, nylon, carbon steel and other materials.
2. The vibration motor of the dewatering screen is easy to replace. The rubber spring on the base is used for shock absorption, so that the amplitude is not large, and the slow vibration can be taken off cleanly.
3. The dewatering screen can be customized according to the output and water content. The side panel of the fuselage has a reinforced plate, the bottom is equipped with support, the bottom is lined with a bar, and the outlet is added with a triangular steel plate support.
4. The vibration motor is fixed with high-strength bolts, and the bottom spring is a rubber spring. The quality of the spring will affect the life of the vibration motor. The density of the sieve plate is high, and the ribs are reinforced in the sieve plate.
5. After welding, the welder will strictly avoid welding holes, and the bottom is supported by channel steel.
6. In addition, the screen hole can be adjusted as needed, the equipment has low noise and good dehydration effect.
7. Before delivery, the staff will debug it, whether the vibration motor is normal, and whether the exciter is running well, to ensure that the quality of the factory products is guaranteed for customers.