Common faults and treatment methods of heavy-duty vibrating screen
Heavy-duty vibrating screen is a kind of heavy-duty linear vibrating screen, which is often used for screening in mining industry and is often called mine screen. It has large processing capacity and high screening efficiency, which is well received by users. This kind of high-efficiency and heavy-duty vibrating screen will also have some common problems under long-term workload. Let's take a look.
1. Motor failure. Vibration motor or vibrator is the power part of the vibrating screen. All work is powered by this, so it is the most lossy part. Common motor faults include: burned motor, broken motor shaft, broken motor base, damaged drive gear of exciter, etc.
2. The main malfunction of the vibrating screen. Heavy-duty vibrating screen as a screening equipment, its screen plate, screen, and screen box are also easy to be damaged after a long time of work. For example, the rear box plate of the screen box and the bottom beam under the screen plate vibrate and run out during operation. phenomenon.
3. Other accessories are damaged. The rubber of the tire coupling is damaged, and the main vibration rubber spring is easily damaged.
For these common faults, the response method is:
1. Use the vibrating screen equipment in accordance with the instructions and scientific methods, and regularly check the vulnerable parts.
2. Replace damaged motors and other accessories in time to avoid greater damage to the machine in poor working conditions.