Excessive accumulation of material in the tail part of the bucket elevator is purely a design problem
During the production process of the bucket elevator, if too much material accumulates in the machine base and the digging resistance is too large, it will cause the belt to slip or stop moving. Why does this happen? Let's analyze the reasons and find out the solutions from China Shengli Machinery Network. Let's learn together:
1. Uneven feeding, fluctuating more and less. When there is a lot of feed, the feed volume is greater than the lift volume, so that the material in the machine base remains and accumulates, so that the material in the base gradually rises, and the running resistance of the hopper gradually increases. When it reaches a certain level, the belt slips, and it will also cause shutdown or shutdown. The motor burned out.
Solution: Strictly control the feed volume, drive without load during operation, and gradually open the feed gate. Observe the rising status of the material from the front view hole of the machine base. The feed gate cannot be enlarged when the material surface reaches the uneven axis of the bottom wheel
2. The reinjection flow is too large, so that all the materials of the hoist can not flow into the discharge pipe and return to the base, so that the increase in the material in the base will cause blockage.
Solution: reduce backflow
3. When the machine stops suddenly due to power failure or other failures, the quality of the lifting branch and the return branch are not equal, causing the hoist to reverse, and the material in the hopper is poured into the base, and the base is likely to be blocked when it is turned on again.
Solution: Install a backstop on one side of the main shaft of the hoist to prevent the hoist from reversing.
4. The belt slips, which reduces the lifting capacity of the hoist and causes the increase of materials in the base to form a blockage.
Solution: Increase the tension to prevent the tape from slipping.
5. Large foreign matter enters the machine base and causes blockage
Solution. Install a protective grid at the inlet of the bucket elevator to prevent accidents.