All stainless steel linear screens are mainly used on materials that are afraid of pollution
The all-stainless steel linear screen when two vibrating motors do synchronous and counter-rotating, the exciting force generated by the eccentric block cancels each other in the direction parallel to the motor axis, and stacks in the direction perpendicular to the motor axis to form a resultant force, so the screen The trajectory of the machine is a straight line. The two motor shafts have an inclination angle relative to the screen surface. Under the combined force of the excitation force and the material's self-gravity, the materials are thrown up and jump forward on the screen surface for linear motion, so as to achieve the purpose of screening and grading the materials. It is suitable for screening various dry powder materials with a particle size of 0.074-5mm, a water content of less than 70%, and no viscosity. The feed size is not more than 10mm.
The all-stainless steel linear screen is an essential element when customers purchase vibrating screen equipment. The correct selection requires the customer to clearly understand the following parameters:
1. The physical properties of the screened materials: the name of the material, the specific gravity, the particle size distribution, whether it contains water, and the water content (knowing the condition of the material is a prerequisite for judging whether the vibrating screen equipment can be used)
2. The purpose of using a vibrating screen: impurity removal and filtration, particle size classification (this is the main basis for determining the number of layers of the vibrating screen)
3. Processing capacity (this is the main basis for selecting the type and model of vibrating screen)
4. The number of screen meshes and the operating time of the vibrating screen equipment. (This is the main basis for selecting the type of vibrating screen)
5. Are there other requirements? (This is the standard for whether there is a custom requirement)