Ultrasonic vibrating screen effectively solves the problem of light calcium carbonate screening
Light calcium carbonate is also called precipitated calcium carbonate, or light calcium for short. It is calcined limestone and other raw materials to produce lime (the main component is calcium oxide) and carbon dioxide, and then add water to digest the lime to produce milk of lime (the main component is calcium hydroxide). Carbonized lime milk is introduced into carbon dioxide to produce calcium carbonate precipitation, which is then dehydrated, dried and crushed. Or firstly use sodium carbonate and calcium chloride to perform metathesis reaction to generate calcium carbonate precipitation, and then it is prepared by dehydration, drying and crushing. Because the sedimentation volume of light calcium carbonate (2.4-2.8mL/g) is larger than that of heavy calcium carbonate (1.1-1.4mL/g), it is called light calcium carbonate. Because light calcium carbonate has a light specific gravity and adsorption, it is easy to block the screen with ordinary vibrating screens, which cannot solve the problem of light calcium carbonate screens. Ultrasonic vibrating screens are very good in light calcium carbonate screening. The ultrasonic vibrating screen effectively solves the problem of strong adsorption of materials (easy to stick to the net), materials easy to agglomerate, static electricity (easy to clump), and materials easy to absorb moisture (easy to block the net and light specific gravity materials).
Features of ultrasonic vibrating screen:
1. While achieving high-precision and high-mesh screening, control a narrower particle size range.
2. It can be used in single layer and multi-layer, a set of intelligent ultrasonic generator uses three transducers simultaneously.
3. The self-cleaning function of the screen: screening greater than 500 meshes, no mesh clogging, no degradation of screening efficiency.
4. Really solve the screening problems of strong adsorption, easy agglomeration, high static electricity, high precision, high density and light specific gravity.
5. Ensure that the characteristics of the processed materials remain unchanged.
6. The screening accuracy can be increased by 1-70%, and the output can be increased by 0.5-10 times.