Vibrating conveyor is a continuous conveying machine that makes the material in the tank slide or throw in a certain direction. The machine is suitable for conveying all kinds of medium bulk materials with positive and negative loose granular materials and horizontal conveying (≤500℃) high temperature and high abrasion materials, such as drying hot slag and cement clinker. It is most suitable for cement sealing and discharging machine under cement shaft kiln.
The elastic connecting rod vibration conveyor is a near-resonance type vibrating machine. The vibrating machine has a wide application range and strong adaptability, and does not have too many requirements on the particle size and humidity of the conveyed materials, so it is widely used in many industries. This article mainly introduces the working principle of this kind of conveyor.
Characteristics of vibration conveyor:
(1) Long conveying distance, large conveying volume, low energy consumption, low noise, no hot state adjustment is needed when conveying high temperature materials.
(2) The structure is simple, the installation is convenient, the wear is small, and the maintenance workload is small.
(3) Stable performance, reliable work, quick and stable start and stop.
(4) It can feed and discharge at multiple points, with good vibration isolation performance, and can be used at the top and bottom of the warehouse.
(5) Fully enclosed structure, when the horizontal material sealing and discharging machine is used, the wind lock effect is good.
Working principle of vibration conveyor:
Vibration conveyor can be divided into three types: electromagnetic type, inertial type and elastic link type.
Electromagnetic type: It is composed of iron core, coil, armature and feed slot, etc. It is generally high frequency and small amplitude.
Inertial type: It is composed of eccentric block, main shaft, feed trough, etc., generally with medium frequency and amplitude.
Sub-elastic connecting rod type: It is composed of eccentric shaft, connecting rod, spring and feed trough, etc. It is generally low frequency, large amplitude, or medium frequency and amplitude.
Installation and commissioning:
1. The connection between the vibration motor and the conveyor tank must be firm.
2. The vibrating conveyor can be installed horizontally or within the range of 0～-12° (“-” sign indicates the discharge end is lowered) as required.
3. Before starting the machine, check whether the angle between the adjustable eccentric block and the fixed eccentric block of the two vibration motors is consistent. If they are inconsistent, adjust them to the same and tighten the fastening bolts.
4. Try to start and observe whether the two vibration motors have reversed direction. If not, reverse any two-phase wiring of any vibration motor.
5. Observe that there is no horizontal swing after turning on the machine, the motor current must meet the requirements, and the whole machine has no abnormal noise