Plate chain bucket elevator
The plate chain bucket elevator is also called plate chain bucket elevator. It uses inflow feeding. The material flows into the hopper and is lifted to the top by the plate chain. It discharges itself under the gravity of the material. The machine adopts a fully-enclosed casing with low chain speed and almost no backfeeding. Therefore, the reactive power loss is low, the noise is low, and the life is long. And the production capacity is high and the energy consumption is low, which can gradually replace other types of elevators.
Characteristics of plate chain bucket elevator：
1. Good sealing, less ring gold pollution.
2. Convenient operation and maintenance, less wearing parts.
3. Low cost of use, due to energy saving and less maintenance, the cost of use is extremely low.
4. Reliable operation, advanced design principles to ensure the reliability of the whole machine operation, good sealing. Less environmental pollution.
5. Structural port model with high precision. The casing is crimped and pressed in the middle, and then welded. It has good rigidity and beautiful appearance.
6. The mechanical size is small. Compared with other hoists with the same lifting capacity, the mechanical size of this hoist is smaller.
7. Large conveying capacity, this series of elevators have various specifications from NE15 to NE800. The lifting range is 15～800m3/h.
8. Convenient operation, less maintenance and less wearing parts. The conveyor chain is a sleeve roller chain, induced gravity discharge, used for the vertical lifting of various powder and block particles.
Plate chain bucket elevator structure：
Model parameters of plate chain hoist：
|model||Lifting volume m2/hour||Maximum block size of material|
|model||Lift(m³/h)||Hopper volume(L)||Running parts heavy(kg/m)||Chain speed(m/min)||Material block（mm）|
|NSE100 NSE100/D||171.2 148.6||72.5 62.9||106.0 116.0||65.6||35||30||20||15||10|
|NSE200 NSE200/D||228.3 198.1||96.8 83.8||113.6 125.0||65.6||35||30||20||15||10|
|NSE300 NSE300/D||285.4 247.6||120.8 104.8||121.3 134.0||65.6||35||30||20||15||10|
|NSE400 NSE400/D||364.0 317.1||235.6 203.0||208.9 217.3||66.26||50||40||30||25||20|
|NSE500 NSE500/D||486.4 423.8||188.2 162.2||223.6 234.1||66.26||50||40||30||25||20|
|NSE600 NSE600/D||608.8 530.5||140.8 121.4||238.2 250.9||66.26||50||40||30||25||20|